Ayushman Bharat Yojna: Here’s What You Need To Know To Check Information Online
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojna or Pradhanmantri Jan ArogyaYojana (PMJAY)?
You all must be getting information about Ayushman Bharat Yojna Scheme! If not, then I would have told you here in very few words! Ayushman Bharat Yojana is the Prime Minister’s most prominent health scheme!
Under this scheme, the government should provide 10 crore low-income families about 50 crores in which people will get up to 5 lakh free treatment! But the point is how will 10 crore families get selected!
Ayushman Bharat Yojna registration is a challenge to move from a sectoral approach and segmented on condition that health services to a comprehensive service based on need.
The second concept is the PradhanMantri Jan ArogyaYojana (PMJAY), which provides health protection cover to poor and vulnerable families.
Centers for Health and Welfare will play a key role in creating awareness about PMJAY, detection of non-communicable diseases, monitoring of cases of hospitalization, among others.
How many diseases will be included in the Ayushman Bharat scheme?
This question will be in your mind, under this health scheme, which diseases can we treat? So let me tell you that Ayushman Bharat is the most significant health scheme in the world!
In this, about 1350 diseases will be treated for free! In those diseases, I tell you the names of some diseases, such as kidney, liver, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and many more, there are 1350 such diseases!
You will be able to get treatment under by completing the whole procedures of Ayushman Bharat Yojana apply online for free! You are treated for all diseases; including the private or government hospital can also be made.
What are the eligibility criteria for the PMJAY application?
Ayushman Bharat Yojna eligibility Scheme is as follows:
Rural area categories
- Families living in one room with walls and ceiling Kucha.
- Households with no adult member between 16 years to 59
- Female-headed households with no adult male member between 16-59 years old
- Households that have a least one member trained disabled and no adult member
- SC / ST households
- landless households that derive much of their income from eventual labor Manual
- Households without shelter
- Destitute/ living on alms
- Manual scavenger families
- Primitive tribal groups
- Legally released bonded labor
Urban area categories:
- Domestic workers;
- Street vendors/ hawkers / other service providers working in the street;
- Construction workers / painters / welder / plumbers / security guards / coolies and other head load workers;
- Sweepers/ sanitation workers/ malis;
- Home-based workers/ artisans/handicrafts workers/ tailors;
- Transport workers/ drivers/ conductors/helpers to drivers and conductors/cart pullers/ rickshaw pullers;
- Shopworkers / peons / workers / in small establishments / helpers / and assistants delivery
- Electricians/ mechanics/ assemblers/repair workers chowkidars;
- Non-work (pension/ rent/ interest, etc.)
How to get/download online PMJAY form online?
To download the Ayushman Bharat Yojana form, you have to follow the steps given below!
Step 1: Go to https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
Step 2: Enter all required detail and also select local language click on the submit button.
Step 3: see the TIN no column
Step 4: Leave the starting two digits and last three digits of TIN no; Reset of no is HH Id no. Copy that no and paste to search benefits at PMJAY portal
Step 5: Now, you can go to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana portal and log in.
Step 6: Go to explore benefits and enter the HH ID no that is copied to the high level.
You can easily make the gold card of the benefit recipient.
What are the benefits of PMJAY Card?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana registration online benefits the scheme that is portable across the country and a beneficiary covered under the program will be allowed to take cashless benefits from any public/private impaneled hospitals across the country.
Benefits of PMJAY
- The government provides health insurance coverage up to Rs. 5, 00,000 per family per year.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families covered across the country.
- All families registered in the SECC database as per distinct criteria will be covered.
- Mainly focuses on girls, women, and the elderly.
- Free treatment available to all public and private hospitals that made the need.
- Covers inpatient secondary and tertiary care.
- 1,350 medical packaging covering surgery, medical treatments, and the daily cost of drugs and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases covered. The hospitals cannot refuse treatment.
- Cashless services right to use to quality health care services.
- Hospitals are not allowed to charge extra money beneficiaries for treatment.
- Eligible beneficiaries can avail services across India, offering benefits of national portability. You can get information, assistance, complaints, and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number – 14555
How to Check Eligibility
- Go to the NHA portal and log in to mera.pmjay.gov.in
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- A one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, you will be taken to this screen.
- Select State: Fill all fields such as name, mobile phone number, ration card number, or the number of RashtriyaSwasthyaBimaYojna URN.
- If your name is there in the list, it will show up on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘Family Members’ tab to find the beneficiary details
How to search Ayushman Bharat Yojana hospital list?
For Ayushman Bharat Yojana hospital list, Kindly click the below link and Type as follows
- Select State
- Select District
- Select Hospital Type – Public, Private or Private
- Choose Speciality – General Medicine, Neo-natal, Paediatric cancer, Paediatric medical management, Emergency Room Packages, etc.
- Enter Captcha as shown
- Lastly, Enter Search.
Now you get the list of hospitals that applies Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Essential Facts about Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Health insurance up to 5 lakh rupees will be given to 10 crore families of the country every year under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- The program has facilities for the treatment of more than 1350 diseases!
- Major diseases like cardiology, cancer care, neurosurgery, and neonatal have been covered under the scheme!
- The expenses before and after admission in the hospital will also be covered in this scheme
- The plan will consist of medical examination, operation, and treatment!