How To Treat Acne using Banana Peel? Here is great beauty tips and skin care home remedies.
Your face boosts your personality. Your face boosts your confidence. And, your face makes you gorgeous. So being a girl, your face is everything. Whether it comes to attend a party or date with your loved one, you do everything to glow your facial beauty.
Many girls may disappoint or lose confidence due to face pimples and wrinkles. No doubt, you spent a lot of your hard money to get rid of acne. But now you will never need to spend any more. Why? Because you got the best article on how to use banana peel to remove acne and face wrinkles. Here you will know about the best beauty tips and tricks at home
Why use Banana Peel for face acne removal?
Follow these natural makeup beauty tips to glow skin in a fortnight.
- Banana is the rich source of antioxidant that removes your face’s dark spots and dirty layer of skin. Banana is an excellent natural skin moisturizer. By rubbing banana peel gently on your face, you can make your skin soft and supple.
- It constitutes Vitamin A which is a great source to restore moisture on the rough texture of the skin. Not just Vitamin A, banana also contains vitamin B & C which are the great minerals for skin tightening and increasing glow.
- If you have oily skin, you must use banana peel as it removes the excess amount of sebum on face skin. This is the reason why banana is also considered as a good natural exfoliator.
- Banana is rich in Potassium and moisture and constitutes the highest level of anti-oxidants. So, it provides your skin with the natural botox treatment to remove wrinkles and fine lines. Banana is also used as an organic anti-aging medicine.
That’s why being a rich source of nutrients like Vitamin A, B, and C, Zinc and Manganese, banana peel is an excellent natural home remedy for acne removal. So now you know for skin glow which vitamin is good. Next how to use banana peel?
How to Use Banana Peel for Acne?
For the best results, it is necessary to use the banana peel in the right way. Here is some step by step guidelines (acne removal and makeup beauty tips & tricks) to use the banana peel on your face.
- Wash your face clearly before getting started.
- Take a fresh banana peel and smoothly rub its inside part on your cheeks and forehead.
- Leave it on your face overnight. Then wash it with warm water in the morning.
For good and fast results, you can apply banana peel 2 or 3 times a day. You will soon wonder to see an extraordinary glow on your skin with reduced pimples and skin softness. Thus, you can get smooth, glowing and skin with no hazardous chemical foundations. You just get the natural beauty with the banana peel.
I hope, you have too much like this home remedy for removing acne on the face as well as making your skin healthier and attractive. This article might be needful for all those searching on how to make your skin glow and smooth.
But in case, you don’t get rid of acne with banana peel, you must consult with your skin specialist and prominent cosmetic dermatologist.